What is the COVID-19 Vaccination Attestation?
Our COVID-19 Vaccination Attestation is required of all SwingSubs in states with vaccine mandates, as well as in states where most or all of our school partners have vaccine mandates. As of this writing, these states are CA, IL, NY, & DC, but this may change based on relevant regulatory and school partner policy changes. Our COVID-19 Vaccination Attestation allows SwingSubs to provide Swing with proof of vaccination OR request a reasonable accommodation for an exemption from our COVID-19 vaccination policy for a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief.
Guide To Completing the COVID-19 Vaccination Attestation
If you are required to fill out this document and have not done so, you will not be able to see or accept jobs on the Swing platform and your account will show a red bar across the top indicating that you need to fill out the attestation.
SwingSubs need to read the entire document and fill out the appropriate fields for your selection. Inside the document, you can choose the appropriate response from the drop-down menu. Either “I am Fully Vaccinated” or “I am requesting Reasonable Accommodation(s).”
To Share Proof of Vaccination
- Select “I am Fully Vaccinated” from the drop-down menu. Enter your name, the date of your final vaccination in your initial vaccine series, and the manufacturers of each shot in the boxes.
**“Fully Vaccinated” means you have received the final shot in your initial vaccine series. List the date of that final shot, not the date of your booster.**
- Select “Continue” to upload your proof of vaccination.
To Request a Reasonable Accommodation for an Exemption
- Download the appropriate form from page 3 of the HelloSign. Fill it out and save it to your computer.
- Select “I am requesting Reasonable Accommodation(s)” from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Continue” to upload your completed Exemption/Accommodation request form.