Resources for onboarding CA subs (W-2 subs only)

If you attended one of our Office Hour sessions, you will recall that we shared some helpful resource links. This article will compile those links for you in one location. 


Visit the Swing Help Center! Program here:

Some additional information about long term requests: 


Credentials and Permits:

What permits Swing accepts in California: 

Navigate to the CTC here: 

How to find your credential number: 

How to obtain a 30 Day Emergency Permit: 

Information about the CTC and their fee waivers: 

Other onboarding requirements:

Live scan requirement: 

TB Clearance requirement: 


This video answers the top FAQs about California onboarding: