Fostering Positive Interactions with Students
Featuring Veronica Calvo
Former Educator, Sr. Manager at Inspire & Learning
Wednesday, October 13, 2021
3:00 p.m. PT
- Harmony Quick Connection Cards. Quick Connection Cards are brief discussions and activities designed to provide opportunities to share, think and collaborate. Examples:
- What would be your perfect day?
- What is something for which you are thankful? How do you show that you are thankful?
- What have you done that made a difference in someone’s life?
- Harmony Game room App for Android or iOS, which includes the Relaxation Station.
- Pinterest Student Interest Surveys. Note: you will need to be logged into Pinterest to view.
Professional Development Resources: Inspire Teaching and Learning Modules
Linking Identity and Achievement Through Cultural Competence
- 15% Tuition Reduction Scholarship with National University
Past Swing Speaker Series Events
Introduction to SEL for Substitute Teachers
Integrating SEL into the Core of the Curriculum
Using the Three Rules of Improv in Substitute Teaching
Introduction to Classroom Management