What Permits Does Swing Accept in California?

Does my permit qualify for Swing? Check out our article below or our TikTok to find out!

In California, there is a multitude of education credentials awarded by the CTC. It can be difficult to discern which ones include the authorizations that allow for substitute teaching. Generally, Swing accepts:

If you have not obtained one of the above credentials, you may be able to continue onboarding as a non-credentialed Swing sub (depending on current demand in your area)! We encourage you, at the conclusion of your onboarding process, to fill out your substitute teacher profile and share any credentials you've earned that may not be one of the above mentioned. Knowing that you've earned credentials such as paraprofessional, ECE educator, behavior specialist, etc. creates a richer context for our admins who may view your profile.