You can enter your time on your timesheet by either logging onto the website of ADP or using their mobile App. Please make sure you are completing AND approving your weekly timesheet prior to 8 pm on Friday evenings. If you run into an issue over the weekend, you will not have ADP or Swing's help until Monday and your timesheet will be late.
- How to enter your times
- How to enter your times via the app
- Important Timekeeping Information
- Extra Tips! (links to a separate article)
How do I get to my timesheet?
Please go to "Myself => Time and Attendance => Time". Make sure you are on the 'current pay period' each week.
Entering your times:
This is how to enter your times via their website:
and here is how to enter your times via the app:
Need help? Something isn't saving or giving you an error? You can Contact ADP. They're available Monday-Friday, 5:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. PT.
If you have a general Payroll question, let us know by contacting us using the button below.
- As a best practice, fill out your time card each day that you work and submit it by Friday evening each week.
- If you were not given a 30-minute lunch break, do not enter one on your time card.
- Enter your exact arrival and exit times as close to the minute as possible. Intentionally falsifying records will lead to termination. Entering hours you did not actually work, is time fraud. Do not enter anything other than hours you actually work, regardless of what the request page states.
You may take sick time in one-hour increments, as it is accumulated. To use sick time, you must cancel the teaching request at least 24 hours in advance. Canceling within 24 hours will hurt your reliability performance score. Sick time starts accumulating after 90 days of employment.
To record sick time on your time card, select "sick time" from the 'pay code column, and enter the number of hours you want to use. You will only be able to take the number of hours you have accumulated.
Entering Prep Time:
if you're working a long-term request (15 business days) or more, you are entitled to entering all working hours. Please ensure you are entering all additional hours for prep/meetings/orientations/back to school/training you may be asked to do for your request.