Who is eligible?
- California Swing Subs that have completed the Orientation webinar will be eligible to accrue sick time.
When do I accumulate Sick Time?
- Swing Subs will begin accumulating sick time at the rate of 1 hour for every 30 hours worked.
- Accrued paid sick leave carries over from year to year, up to a maximum accrual of 6 days, or 48 hours.
- Once maximum accrued hours have been reached, paid sick leave will stop accruing until some paid sick leave is used.
How do I use my Sick Time?
- Swing Subs can use sick time beginning on your 90th day as a W2 Swing Sub. The accumulated sick time must be used in minimum increments of 1 hour. '
- How Do I Enter My Hours and Approve My Timesheet?
How do I view my accrued Sick Time?
- You will have to log into your Workforce Now to view your accrued sick hours. Follow the steps below to view your accrued Sick Hours.
- Log into your account here,
- Click on the "Myself" Tab,
- Go to "Time & Attendance",
- Click on "Time",
- Click "Accruals", located near the bottom left of the webpage.