Who is eligible?
- California Swing Subs that have completed the ADP Setup webinar will be eligible to accrue sick time.
How do I accumulate Sick Time?
- Swing Subs will begin accumulating sick time at the rate of 1 hour for every 30 hours worked.
- Accrued paid sick leave carries over from year to year, up to a maximum accrual of 6 days, or 48 hours.
- Once the maximum accrued hours have been reached, paid sick leave will stop accruing until some paid sick leave is used.
Where do I view my accrued Sick Time?
- You will have to log into your Workforce Now to view your accrued sick hours. Follow the steps below to view your accrued Sick Hours.
- Log into your account here,
- Click on the "Myself" Tab,
- Go to "Time & Attendance",
- Click on "Time",
- Click "Accruals", located near the bottom left of the webpage.
How do I add my accrued Sick Time to my timesheet?
To use your sick hours, you can add these to your timesheet at any time by selecting "sick" from the pay code column, and entering the total number of hours you want to use by entering them as whole numbers in the “Amount” section.
When can I use my Sick Time?
- Swing Subs can use sick time beginning on your 90th day as a W2 Swing Sub. The accumulated sick time must be used in minimum increments of 1 hour. '
- How Do I Enter My Hours and Approve My Timesheet?
- TikTok: How to find my accrued hours and enter them in ADP.