How Do I obtain an Employment Verification? (For CA Converted Employees)

Any converted W-2 CA subs who need an employment verification please reach out to The Work Number Client Service Center at (866) 604-6572.

The Work Number Client Service Center will provide general information concerning the employee such as date of hire, date of termination, positions held.  Wage verification will only be provided in instances where the employee has granted their consent to release this information.

If you are not a CA W-2 Sub or have not converted quite yet, please see our income verification help article.