Completing your Background check through the TxDPS: In order for Swing Education to conduct a background check you must complete fingerprinting with the Texas Department of Public Safety (TxDPS).
- If you have already been fingerprinted with TxDPS, then log into your dashboard to provide your birthdate and legal name so we can see your background check
- If have not been fingerprinted with TxDPS please follow the directions below (Swing Education will reimburse you for the cost after you complete onboarding)
Texas Department of Public Safety (TxDPS) Fingerprinting Directions
How To Schedule Fingerprinting Appointment
- Go to https://uenroll.identogo.com/workflows/11F26K and click on “Schedule or Manage Appointments”
- Enter your information on the following screen, including your legal name, and click “Next”
- Enter the number 25607 for “Organization ID or District ORI” and click “Next”
- Continue to enter your personal information for the next 5 screens, moving forward by clicking “Next”
- Note: You do NOT have an Authorization Code (Coupon Code) for payment. We will reimburse you after you onboard
- Choose the government issued identification document that you will bring with you to your fingerprint appointment and click “Next”.
- Enter your zipcode to find the closest IdentoGo location nearest you. Once you find the location nearest you, click “Next” to choose an appointment date and time or select “Walk In” (if available) and click “Submit”
- Save the confirmation email for your records
Day of Your Fingerprint Appointment
- Bring the government-issued identification you stated when you were signing up for the appointment
- Be prepared to pay approximately $40 with either Authorization Code, Business Check, Money Order, or Credit Card ($37.78 with 2.1% credit card service fee).
- Personal checks and cash are not accepted
- At the conclusion of your appointment, the MorphoTrust enrollment agent will provide you with an IdentoGo receipt stating that you were fingerprinted.
- Do not throw away the receipt
You may check status on your submission by clicking on this link: https://uenroll.identogo.com/workflows/11F26K
Can I receive a copy of my background check?
The TxDPS has strict guidelines that do not allow us to share a copy of your background check results. If you would like to see a copy of your background check you will have to submit a personal review request. If you would like to request a copy of your background check, please visit the TxDPS webiste here. Then click on “What is the procedure for obtaining a criminal history record check on myself?”, and select your preferred option.
How long does it take for Swing to receive my results after being fingerprinted?
On average, Swing Education receives your results within 1-2 business days after you have been fingerprinted.