End of Year Tax Form FAQs



1099 Swing Sub
  • All 1099 SwingSubs that earned $600 or more for the previous year will be issued a 1099-NECC. An electronic copy will be sent to your email address that we have on file by January 31st. 
W-2 SwingSub (California Subs)
  • If you are a SwingSub employee for a whole year, you will only get a W-2.




I need a copy of my W-2. Where can I get a copy?

  • You can access your W-2 through your ADP account by clicking on Myself > Pay > Pay Statements. 

Where is my 1099?

  • If you made more than $600 and need a copy of your 1099:

    You should have received an email from track1099.com that includes the information on how to download your 1099 form. Check your spam folder, as the email may have gotten lost in there!

I need a copy of my 1099. Where can I get a copy?

  • Didn't receive this email? You can log into track1099.com and follow the instructions below to access your 1099.

1. To access your form, you need a password and email address. The password consists of the last four digits of your SSN or EIN.

I can't access the 1099 tax website. Can you send me a copy?

  • Yes, we can send you a copy via email. Please contact us and state that you would like a copy and authorize it to be sent via email.

I earned less than $600, can I get a 1099?

  • No, 1099's are only issued to subs who made more than $600. You can find your payments in your payment history. 

I need to update my address for my 1099

Why am I getting a 1099 and not a W-2?

  • When you are an independent contractor with Swing, not an employee, you are issued a 1099.

I have questions about taxes. Can you help?