How do I contact ADP?

If you are a SwingSub, who has converted to a W-2 sub, you can reach out to ADP for help on: 



MyLifeAdvistors are available Monday-Friday 8am to 11:30pm EST. If it is a weekend, send them an email so they can get back to you early the following week. If they ask you to speak with your 'manager', please let us know by contacting us below. 



Swing will provide Form W-2 by January 31. Subs can view your W-2 online after this date. If you have questions about your Form W-2 please contact ADP.

Access your ADP account  


Logging into my account:

Employment Verification 

The Work Number Client Service Center


Workers’ Compensation department: