It's important to make requests as accurately as possible so no changes are needed once a sub accepts your request. That way subs know what they are accepting.
To make an edit to a request that is not filled by a Swing Sub:
- Login to the platform.
- Open the request that you want to edit.
- Click on the “Edit Request” button.
- You can edit all fields including the date and time.
- Accept your changes by clicking on the “Submit Edit” button.
- Swing Subs will receive a notification letting them know there were changes made to the request.
Be sure to provide as much information as possible so the sub knows what they are accepting. If you need to make edits to a filled request, check out our help article for filled requests.