Issuing administrators can cancel requests directly on the platform. In order to cancel a request, you will first need to open the request page. To do so:
- Login to your account, Swing.
- Click on the "Requests" tab on the top of the page.
- Find the request you want to cancel and click on it to see the full page.
Prior to canceling, please keep in mind the following:
- Requests must be canceled more than 24 hours prior to the request start time or a penalty will be charged equal to a single day’s charge.
- Requests can be canceled within 30 minutes of the sub accepting, without penalty.
- Unfilled requests can be canceled at any time without penalty.