Issuing administrators can cancel requests directly on the platform. In order to cancel a request, you will first need to open the request page. To do so:
- Login to your account, Swing.
- Click on the "Requests" tab on the top of the page.
- Find the request you want to cancel and click on it to see the full page.
Prior to canceling, please keep in mind the following:
- Requests must be canceled more than 24 hours prior to the request start time or a penalty will be charged equal to a single day’s charge.
- Requests can be canceled within 30 minutes of the sub accepting, without penalty.
- Unfilled requests can be canceled at any time without penalty.
- The sub will be paid for past days worked in the request even if the request is canceled.
- If a single day or multiple days need to be removed then do not cancel. Instead, reach out to Swing Support via email or chat to remove the days and keep the request active.