At Swing, we have two different billing options. These options are discussed at the time of signing the contract with Swing. If you would like to make changes, please reach out to us here.
To see how to view your invoices, check out our help article on viewing invoices here.
Pre-Payment Agreement -ABC School agrees to the Pre-Payment Plan of a top-up amount of $20,000. (amount varies by school)
- At that point, the school is invoiced the prepayment amount and their Prepaid Draw Down (PDDD) is automatically topped-up.
- Now they have a $20,000 PPDD balance.
- Once the school requests subs, the usage invoices are created. These usage invoices are automatically paid and applied via the PPDD balance.
- Once the PPDD balance reaches a low balance amount our system automatically creates a top-up invoice and then PPDD balance is topped-up.
Pay as you go
- Pay as you go allows you to pay your invoices as you use Swing Subs. You only pay for what you have used, and all invoices are expected to be paid upon receipt.
To view invoices on the platform, you must be a billing admin. If you wish to become a billing admin please have your accounting department reach out with your name and email address here.