You can help set your Swing Subs up for success by keeping your school profile up to date with your schools:
- Parking procedures
- Dress Code
- Emergency Protocols
- Other important details
You can also update your standard school schedule, add admins, and view your pay rates.
How To Setup School Profile (Step-By-Step)
1) Log in to your Swing account.
2) Click on your name in the top-right corner of the page, and then select "School Profiles."
3) Select "Edit Profile" for the desired school:
4) Select "Edit Section" to the left of any section you’d like to update.
You can edit sections including:
- School Details: Users, COVID Protocols, Vaccination Requirements
- Arriving Onsite: Parking, Check-in location, and Procedures
- Site Policies: Attendance, Escalations, Dress, Lunch protocols, and more
5) Once you’ve updated any section of your school profile, make sure to select the “Save Changes” button to finalize it.
Note: If you need to update your address or billing information please contact us. You are unable to make that change on your profile at this time.