Live Scan Background Check
You can complete your Live Scan background check at a WellnessMart location or any other Live Scan location.
- WellnessMart: WellnessMart scans are free and don’t require an appointment. To get started, log in to your Swing account and then select the “put me on the WellnessMart list" option. This will automatically put your name into WellnessMart's system for any location that works for you. Then, download and fill out this form and bring it to your appointment. After you complete the scan, your results will automatically be sent to Swing.
- Other Live Scan Location: If you can’t make it to a WellnessMart, you can go to any Live Scan location. Download and fill out this form and bring it to your appointment. Keep your receipt and Swing will reimburse you after you’ve completed your first day subbing with us.
- UPS: Select UPS stores have partnered with Swing to offer you the Livescan at no upfront cost. Find out more information here.
- How can I check the status of my Live Scan background check?
- Swing Education receives your Live Scan results within 5-7 business days. However, if you would like to check the status of your results, you can visit the CA DOJ's website to see if your Live Scan has been processed.
- Once your Live Scan has finished processing, please allow up to 48 hours for your account to be updated
- Can I request a copy of my background check from Swing Education?
- Unfortunately, Swing Education is unable to provide you with a copy of your background check. However, you can request your own copy through the CA DOJ. If you would like to request a copy of your Live Scan background check, click here to be redirected to the CA DOJ's website.
- What if I've already done a Live Scan background check for another organization?
- Unfortunately, even if you’ve done this with other schools or districts, legally you’ll have to do one with us. Even if you’ve already done one to get your permit/credential, you will need to do one with us.
- Can I do my TB test and Live Scan background check at the same time at Wellnessmart?
- Yes! You can definitely do both at the same time.