If you are a 1099 contractor, please check the itemized breakdown of your pay to confirm what request is missing. Then, submit an inquiry to our Support team so that we can take a look at your issue. To expedite your inquiry, please be sure to include the following:
- School Name
- Admin Name
- Date of missing/incorrect payment
- Hours worked
If you are a W-2 employee, please check out our article, Where's My Payment?
Once we get your inquiry, we will contact the admin for confirmation and contact you with any additional questions, and/or a resolution.
Best practices for payment:
1. Check your account every Friday to confirm all days worked that week are reported under your commitments tab. If you don't see a day you worked, and it was within the last 7 days, contact us. Note: If your request is longer than 7 days, any days worked will still remain under the "upcoming" tab, but will still be paid weekly.
2. Don't accept requests directly from the schools via email/phone/text. All work should be accepted through the Swing text, Swing App, or the web platform to avoid delays in payment.
Things to note:
- It is your responsibility to ensure your payment is correct each week. We will not know you are due for payment unless the request has been issued on the platform with the correct days.
- Canceled requests will not appear on your account. However, as long as you accepted the request through the Swing platform, you will be paid for any days worked prior to the cancellation. If applicable, cancellation penalties will apply.
- Multi-day requests that are still ongoing will be in your upcoming commitments section until the request ends, and will still be paid weekly.