How Do I Obtain My PD-70 form?

DC Metro PD Checklist for Swing Subs 

Important Note: Due to COVID-19, obtaining your PD-70 form must be done by appointment. Please schedule an appointment online at (use the drop-down menu to click "Criminal History") or call DC Metro PD at (202) 727-4245. We recommend doing so as soon as possible, as appointments may be backed up a few weeks.

All Swing Subs are required to obtain a personal copy of a police record (PD-70) and upload that copy to the Swing platform.

To get clearance, please review the following steps: 

What to Bring: 

A Government Issued Photo ID (e.g. Passport, Driver’s License, Non-Driver ID)


An Original Birth Certificate AND a Social Security Card

Payment methods

  • Exact cash
  • A credit card
  • A money order made out to the DC Treasurer.

Where to Go:

Appointment Only
Henry J. Daly Building MPDC

Headquarters 300 Indiana Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20001 
(202) 727-4245

(Open 9 – 5 Monday through Friday) 

To Obtain Personal Copy of Police Record: 

Go to Room 1075. Fill out a PD-70 form. 

Proceed to Room 1157 to pay a $7 processing fee. 

End at Room 1073 to pick-up your completed PD-70 form.

 Upload the completed PD-70 form (scan or picture) by logging into