**This article explains payment history for 1099 subs using Tipalti, if you are a W2 sub using ADP, click here
In order to view your payment history, you will need to use a desktop web browser. This is not yet available on Apple or Android apps. You do have several options for how the information is presented to you.
Please watch our short Payment Breakdown video for help on how to view your weekly payment details.
On your Payment History tab you can:
- See the general amount paid to you by week.
- View an itemized breakdown of the week's pay, including location and hours worked.
- Download a CSV file of all payments made.
- Download a confirmation of payment page-directions listed below.
1. Click on the blue arrow to go to the “itemized payment details”, where you can see all your payments broken down. This will give you the details of the school you worked at, the date, and the times.
2. From Payment Details, you can also download either an Excel or PDF statement for that given pay period.
3. You can download all your payments into one file by clicking the “Export to Excel” button. Export to Excel. Clicking this button will allow you to download all of your payments in one file.
To request an income verification letter please contact us. Please allow up to a week processing time. We cannot provide employment verifications as Swing Subs are independent contractors, however, income verifications are typically an acceptable replacement.