**This article explains payment history for 1099 subs using Tipalti, if you are a W2 sub using ADP, click here
In order to view your payment history or download paystubs, you'll need to use a desktop web browser. This is not yet available on Apple or Android apps. You do have several options for how the information is presented to you.
Please watch our short Payment Breakdown video for help on how to view your weekly payment details.
On your Payment History tab you can:
- See the general amount paid to you by week.
- View an itemized breakdown of the week's pay, including location and hours worked.
- Download weekly paystubs
- Download a CSV file of all payments made.
- Download a confirmation of payment page-directions listed below.
To Download Weekly Paystubs:
1. Click Payment History from the dropdown in the top right-hand corner. This will show you week by week summaries of your payment amounts
2. Click on the blue arrow next to a given week to go to the “itemized payment details”, where you can see all your payments broken down. This will give you the details of the school you worked at, the date, and the times.
3. From Payment Details, you can also download either an Excel or PDF statement for that given pay period, this is your paystub.
To download all your payments into one file:
1. Click Payment History from the dropdown in the top righthand corner. This will show you week by week summaries of your payment amounts.
2. Click the blue 'Export to Excel' button near the top of the page.
To request an income verification letter please contact us. Please allow up to a week processing time. We cannot provide employment verifications as Swing Subs are independent contractors, however, income verifications are typically an acceptable replacement.