What is a long term request?
- Any request over three weeks (21 days) is considered a long term request
- Depending on the nature of the work, most schools set a higher pay rate than the normal daily rate to compensate for additional work (e.g. office hours, lesson planning, etc)
Things to note:
- Subs aren't automatically confirmed into a long term request
- ONLY interested subs should add themselves to the waitlist
- The school will interview the subs on the waitlist and may ask subs for their resumes
- After the interview process, the school will select one of the subs into the request