What is a long term request?
- Any request that is generally 21 calendar days but is subject to change on a per school/ per request basis will be considered a long term request
- Depending on the nature of the work, most schools set a higher pay rate than the normal daily rate to compensate for additional work (e.g. office hours, lesson planning, etc)
Things to note:
- Subs aren't automatically confirmed into a long term request
- ONLY interested subs should add themselves to the waitlist
- The school will interview the subs on the waitlist and may ask subs for their resumes
- After the interview process, the school will select one of the subs into the request
Please note that Swing has no control over when/ if you will ever be chosen as a sub for a long term request. You can send a quick note to the school expressing your interest but it is completely up to them if they chose you for their role.