Requested Substitutes and School Favorites Lists
What does it mean to be added to the favorites list?
- After you complete an assignment at a school, the school has the option to add you to their "favorites" list.
- When schools issue an assignment they have the option to select subs from their "favorites list" using our “requested sub” feature.
- Subs who are chosen from the school's "favorites" list for a specific assignment are given 24-hour advance notice to accept the assignment
- Note: Schools can choose more than one requested sub for an assignment
- If any requested subs choose NOT to accept within the 24 hours, the rest of the sub-pool will be notified.
- Being requested as a favorite can also benefit your Star Sub Status
How do you know if you were requested?
- You will receive an email when a school has added you to their favorites list.
- When you are requested for an assignment the SMS (text message) notification will indicate this by stating: "You've been requested" (see image below)
- Your profile on our platform indicates the number of times a school requested you for a specific request
How do I get added to a school's favorites list?
- Be sure to communicate to your point-of-contact that you enjoy working at their site and would like to return
- Ask if the school has any feedback for you at the end of the day
- We recommend leaving a good first and last impression on schools. See the following for ideas on how to do that:
Have more questions? Submit a request