You can request a specific sub from your favorites list by navigating to "Optional" section at the bottom of the request screen:
- Select hours drop down to specify the number of hours your sub has to respond
- Click the "Select subs +" button
- Type in the name of the sub(s) you want
- Make sure to click on teal "Select" button to save your selected sub choices
Note: Favorited Subs will populate at the top of the list under "My Favorites" and the general pool will populate under "All Subs".
The requested sub will be notified via SMS. If they don't respond within time frame (2 hours, 6 hours, or 12 hours) requested, the rest of our sub pool will be notified.
- Why did someone else accept your request? This can happen if your requested sub does not respond within time frame. When the allotted time frame passed, the request is released to the broader pool to make sure it gets filled.
- If you have the "Credential or Permit Required?" box checked, only permitted subs will appear on the list.
- Issuing a request with a specific sub less than 24 hours before its start time means that ONLY the specific sub will see it and may lower your chances of fill:
- We Recommend Contacting the requested sub directly to confirm that they are available prior to requesting them.
- If you know the requested sub can't make it, and your request starts soon, email us here and we'll notify the rest of the pool.
- The requested sub will know you're requesting them because they will receive an SMS notification reading "You've been requested".