If a school cancels a filled request within 24 hours of the start time, it is considered a “late cancellation,” and the school will be invoiced the pay rate of a single-day request, including Swing’s fee. The confirmed substitute will still be paid their standard fee since it is difficult for them to find a new assignment on such short notice.
Billing For Schools
- I Never Received an Invoice
- General Payment Information
- How Do Adjustments Work?
- Where is my Invoice?
- My Statement Shows That we Have a Credit Balance. What Does This Mean?
- We Sent in a Check but the Invoice Shows as Unpaid
- Why are you Charging us a Last-Minute Cancellation fee?
- What Do I Do If There Is a Incorrect Charge On My Invoice?
- How do I pay my schools invoice?
- What Are My Payment Options?