If a school cancels a filled request within 24 hours of the start time, it is considered a “late cancellation” and the school will be invoiced the pay rate of a single-day request. The invoiced amount goes directly to the confirmed substitute since it is difficult for them to find a new assignment on such short notice.
Billing For Schools
- How Do Adjustments Work?
- I never received an invoice.
- What Does 'Credit Balance' Mean On My Invoice?
- We sent in a check but the invoice shows as unpaid.
- We canceled this request. Why are you charging us a last-minute cancellation fee?
- What Do I Do If There Is a Incorrect Charge On My Invoice?
- How do I pay my schools invoice?
- What Are My Payment Options?
- How Do I Hire A Swing Sub For Our School?