Employees can access the Federal and applicable State and Local employment posters on the HR Automated Employee Notices website at: www.hraen.com
IMPORTANT NOTE: COVID-19 posters can be found on the www.hraen.com and/or in the ADP portal under Myself > My Documents > COVID-19
TO VIEW THE FEDERAL AND APPLICABLE WORKED-IN STATE POSTER SET(S)
- Go to: www.hraen.com
- Click on: “Click here for Major Accounts, TotalSource, and Comp Services versions of your state posters”
- Click on FEDERAL to view the Federal employment poster set
- Click on the APPLICABLE STATE to view the state employment poster set applicable to the location to which you work
TO VIEW THE APPLICABLE CITY/COUNTY SPECIFIC WORKED-IN POSTER SET(S)
- Go To: www.hraen.com
- Click on “Click here for city/county specific posters and brochures”
- Click on APPLICABLE STATE to view the employment posters applicable to the city/county to which you work
STILL HAVE A QUESTION?
MyLifeAdvisors are available Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. -11:30 p.m. EST and can be reached by calling (855) 547-8508. If it is a weekend, send them an email so they can get back to you early the following week. If they ask you to speak with your 'manager', please let us know by contacting us at Support@SwingEducation.com.