Swing Education partners with dozens of schools in Cook county, and we’d love to get you into the classroom. In order to do so, you’ll need a Substitute License.
Luckily, getting your license is easy - it’s just two simple steps!
1. Create your Educator Licensure Information System (ELIS) account here: https://sec3.isbe.net/IWASNET/login.aspx
Apply for a new license once your account is created.
- Log in to ELIS and click on “Apply for a New License, Endorsement, or Approval”
- Once on the home screen:
- Complete the application
- A $50 fee will be assessed electronically when the application is submitted (please have a credit card available)
- Note: ISBE is now offering reimbursements for the application fee if you work 10 days after receiving your Sub License. Learn more here.
2. Request a digital transcript from your University.
- Have your University email your official digital transcript to: email@example.com