After you sign up to be a sub, you will need to follow a series of steps to be completely set up and ready to sub!
Background checks/ Livescan
- Complete your livescan background check at any livescan center, or at one of our Wellness Mart partners for free.
- Background checks are not transferrable.
For more information on Livescans, check out this helpful article.
- Use our online assessment survey through your sub setup process
- For more information and FAQ's on what a Risk Assessment is click here.
- Upload your negative TB test from the last 4 years
- Or you can go to one of our Wellnessmart partners for free.
- You will get a copy of your TB test and receipt when you get the exam results read, but there is no need to upload it as we get a copy automatically!
For more information on Tb tests, check out this helpful article.
- Upload your 30-day sub permit number
- Don't have one yet? Check out our help article to get started!
- Upload your teaching certificate number
Note: If you do not have a teaching credential or permit, that is okay. Some regions are waitlisted for non-credentialed subs, but they do open for new subs. We encourage you to get your permit, and we reimburse you for it.
- Conference calls are optional, but they do provide some great information. You can sign up through your sub setup dashboard.
Once everything is approved, you will review our terms of service and your sub contract to get started subbing with Swing!