After you sign up to be a sub, you will need to follow a series of steps to be completely set up and ready to sub!
1. Livescan Background Check
You can complete your Live Scan background check at a WellnessMart location or any other Live Scan location.
- Background checks are not transferrable. Thus, even if you've had one in the past, you will still need to undergo a Livescan background check.
For more information on Livescans, check out this helpful article.
2. Tuberculosis (TB) Test:
- If you have a negative TB test from the past 4 years, upload your negative results to your Swing Account.
- If you don't have a negative TB test, we recommend taking our free online risk assessment survey through your Swing Account.
- For more information and FAQ's on what a Risk Assessment is click here.
- Lastly, you can go to one of our Wellnessmart partners for free.
- Note: You will get a copy of your TB test and receipt when you get the exam results read, but there is no need to upload your results, as we get a copy automatically from Wellnessmart!
For more information on Tb tests, check out this helpful article.
Note: If you do not have a teaching credential or permit, that is okay. Some regions are waitlisted for non-credentialed subs, but they do open for new subs. We encourage you to get your permit, and we reimburse you for it.
- Upload your 30-day sub permit number
- Don't have one yet? Check out our help article to get started!
- Upload your teaching certificate number
- Onboarding Webinars are optional, but they do provide some great information. You can sign up through your Swing Account.
Once everything is approved, you will review our terms of service and your sub contract to get started subbing with Swing!