TB Test Requirement:
We require all subs to complete a free, online RB risk assessment first. If you do not pass the risk assessment, you can upload an existing TB Test.
Take a free online TB risk assessment
- You can complete a free, 3-minute online TB risk assessment through your Swing account. If you pass the online TB risk assessment, you will satisfy the TB Test requirement. Click here to log into your account and complete your online risk assessment today.
- If you pass the risk assessment, it will take Swing 2-3 days to receive and process your results. Please reach out if it has been a week and you have not received confirmation, as there may have been a processing error with our TB risk assessment partner FROST.
- Note: If you do not pass the online risk assessment then you will need to receive a follow-up TB skin test. You can follow the steps below to receive a TB skin test.
TB test (to be completed if you do not pass your TB risk assessment)
- Upload Existing TB Test:
- If you’ve had a TB test in the past four years, upload a copy of a negative scan to your Swing profile.
- Get a New TB Test:
- If you haven’t had a TB test recently and did not pass the online risk assessment, we recommend doing a TB skin test. You can complete a skin test at WellnessMart or through your local clinic/provider. If you get your skin test at WellnessMart, you must get a copy of your results from the Wellnessmart Clinic and share them with Swing by uploading them to your Swing account. If you get it completed with another provider, please upload a copy of the negative results to your profile.
It generally takes 2-3 days for TB tests to be read by a physician. It will take another 2-3 business days for Swing to review your results after uploading them to the platform. We thank you for your patience.
Note: If you are not able to successfully complete the TB requirement via risk assessment or skin test, contact us and we will walk you through the next steps.
- Can I do my TB test and LiveScan background check at the same time at Wellnessmart?
- Yes! You can definitely do both at the same time. For more information on how to complete your Live Scan, please click here.
- How do I check to see if Swing has received my TB test results?
- We will email you as soon as we update our records. You can log into our platform at subs.swingeducation.com to check on your status.