Your profile is one of the most effective tools you can use to make a great first impression, and is essential if you are applying to be a Swing Bubbles teacher or a long-term substitute teacher. The more detailed your profile is, the more likely you are to find a good match quickly.
Completing your Swing profile:
- Log in to the Swing website.
- Click your name in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Select "My Profile".
- Click the blue "edit profile" button to make changes to each section.
What to add to your profile?
- Upload a headshot, and be sure you're smiling, which communicates that you're friendly and accessible. The photo should contain only you, no children or pets.
- Describe why you started teaching, why you like it, and your accomplishments as an educator.
- Include the specifics of your teaching experience, including grade level and the subjects you've taught. The more specific you are, the more likely you are to be selected for Swing Bubbles and long-term assignments.
- Add all education, qualifications and certifications you hold.
- Complete your work history, which can include any long term requests (3+ weeks).
Example of a Completed Profile:
About Swing Educator Stats:
Here are the Swing educator stats that will automatically appear on your profile, and are visible to administrators and parents.
- The number of days you’ve worked as a Swing sub
- The number of schools where you’ve worked
- The number of times that you’ve been “preferred,” or requested by a school
- Any positive feedback you receive from a school where you taught
Here are the Swing stats that are not visible to administrators and parents:
- The number of times you’ve canceled a request at the last minute
- Your overall cancellation rate
- The number of times you’ve shown up late
- The number of times you’ve no-showed for a request
- The regions that you are linked to on the platform
Languages, credentials, subjects, and specialties