A substitute’s profile allows your school to get to know more about each substitute teacher that works at your school!
In addition to their relevant educational background and work experience, you’ll notice that each profile includes other information that reflects his or her work history. It also includes substitute contact information (phone number and email address).
If a substitute has a substitute permit or specific teaching credential, this will be noted under the qualifications section. The absence of one of these icons indicates that the sub does not have a specific credential on record with Swing.
Star Sub Status:
If a substitute has Star Sub status, it will be noted under the qualifications section. In order to be a Star sub the substitute teacher needs to:
- receive positive feedback from schools
- demonstrate a high level of professionalism and reliability
- be requested by schools to fills specific requests
- be an active substitute teacher who works frequently
Where can I see a list of subs on Swing?
You can only see the profile of subs who are:
- Confirmed or waitlisted for your request.