A school thinks I’m a great fit, and would like me to return for future requests. What can I do about this?
- Schools have the option to select a certain sub for an assignment using our “choose a sub” feature.
- When issuing requests, they may select you from their pool of subs, giving you advance notice to accept before any other sub.
- If you choose NOT to accept, the rest of the sub-pool will be notified.
A school and I agreed on a commitment but it's not posted on the Swing platform. Do I need to do anything?
- Yes! - If you and the school agree upon a commitment offline, the school needs to issue a formal request on the platform and add you as the favorite sub. Please accept the request as soon as you're notified so you don't miss the opportunity!
- You can also email us directly so that we can confirm with the school and issue the request. Don’t forget to CC the admin onto the email when you write into support so that we are all on the same page.
- Please keep in mind that this makes it much harder for us to pay you if there is no request on the platform. We advise to let us know of this offline request sooner than later so that there are no payment delays!