A school thinks I’m a great fit and would like me to return for future requests. What should I do?
- Schools have the option to select a certain sub for an assignment using our “choose a sub” feature.
- When issuing requests, they may select you from their pool of subs, giving you advance notice to accept before any other sub.
- If you choose NOT to accept, the rest of the sub-pool will be notified.
- Do not accept the request outside of the Swing platform. If contacted by phone or email by the admin ask them to create a request on the platform prior to your first day. Not having a request page will cause a delay in payment.
- Your requirements must be up to date in order for you to be successfully notified.
A school and I agreed on a commitment but it's not posted on the Swing platform. Do I need to do anything?
- Yes! - If you and the school agree upon a commitment offline, the school needs to issue a formal request on the platform and add you as the favored sub. Please accept the request as soon as you're notified so you don't miss the opportunity.
- You can also email us directly so that we can confirm with the school and issue the request. Don’t forget to CC the admin onto the email when you write into support so that we are all on the same page.
- Please keep in mind that this makes it much harder for us to pay you if there is no request on the platform. We advise you to let us know of this offline request as quickly as possible so there won't be a delay in payment.