How do I set up my payment information?
- All of our subs are paid through our third party payment processor Tipalti. Please click this link to learn how to set up your account: Setting Up Your Tipalti Account
How will I get paid and how often?
- You will be paid weekly by either direct deposit or check depending on the method you select during your account setup.
- You’ll be paid by Friday of each week, and that weekly deposit will include payments from any work completed in the prior week.
- Example: Any assignments completed from March 4th to March 8th will be paid by Friday, March 15th.
Quick Tip: The request page of any given request will also show you when you can expect to be paid:
How can I check the status of my payment?
You'll be able to see your Payment History by clicking ‘Payment History’ from the dropdown menu on the main screen at subs.swingeducation.com
Please allow until the following Wednesday after a given assignment to view the status of payment.
- Please note: If you have chosen to be paid by check, please allow 7-21 days after issuance to receive your check in the mail.
There's a problem with my pay!
- Please submit a request to our Support Team so that we can take a look into your issue. To help expedite your concern please include in your email:
- School Name
- Admin Name
- Date of missing/incorrect payment
- Hours worked
Why aren't taxes taken out of my pay?
I need a letter to verify my income
- Please submit a request to our team and include the dates that you need included in the income verification letter.
Still have questions about payment? Please let us know!